Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fucking busy days

Yeah, and that's how it is!
Life has become very busy. And tonight, the four long hours that I had to work, I sat down on an inhuman adjustable black office chair  (And from now on, you all know how my chair at work looks like), thinking about my daily activities. This is what came out:
-Eat/drink
-Sleep
-Spending time on my mobile, and be mad at it because typing and chatting on that thing goes way too slow.
-Spending time on my mobile, and laugh because my best friend just text me while she is sitting next to me in class.
-Spending time on my mobile, and dancing on a pink cloud. Just love my boyfriend so much (...most of the time)
-Do my homework.......................................................... blogging.
-Tumblr
-Work
-Laugh at my own (I think it looks pathetic. Sometimes I think how funny it would be to look back myself on a hidden camera doing stuff that's just embarrassing.)
-Boyfriend. Yeah, he deserves my attention too sometimes.
-Watching tv.
-Blogging. @#$#$% --> realise it's almost twelf o'clock and I have  to get up really early tomorrow morning. Why? See the next point.
-School. This is the culprit of my lack of free time.
-Sing to my cats (ahw they are so cute).
-Let my dog out and watch him...her, poop. People always looking at her, she is really ugly and it's not a lie. I will post a photo of her soon, so you all can watch her lovely cute ugly face. But I love her.
 Have you ever thought of how you spend your time? My results are shocking.

Now I'm really going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment