Friday, February 24, 2012

What to do in your free week

Dude, It's Friday and that means party! Yet I have to take it easy tonight because I have to work tomorrow 9 in the morning. That's not humanly anymore! And those customers think I'm 100% clear to help them behind the service desk. Tonight I'm going to friends to drink something. Tomorrow after work, I'm going out with my best friend Merel and her lovely friends. It's going to be a longgg night Saturday. With a lot of alcohol which causes a lot of weird memories. Or no memories at all, because you forget them because of the lots and lots of alcohol.

This is my first weekend since ever without my boyfriend and now I finally have some time to see my girls. Just enjoy, have some fun, drink some alcohol and no problems. Except Sunday, because Sunday Merel and I have a hangover and we have to cycle 9 kilometers to our lovely Russian Muslim friend Violet. Yeah, so, for the one's who don't know: Muslims can't drink alcohol. Well they can, but it's forbidden by Allah. No alcohol for them. And the odd thing about it, is that she is just a Muslim for probably a year now. So, I remember her as an amazing beautiful exotic party animal. She was a crazy sex bomb before she turned into a Muslim. And that's why it's not right. I want my girl back!

So, Merel, Violet and I used to call ourselves the three musketeers. We were always together, always. Until she left our school. We made stupid photo's and videos in the school toilet and we pasted the photo's in the notebook. THE notebook. We already have three of those full with stupid pictures of us and pictures of hot men without shirts, gossip about some idiots of school and the fun part was that nobody was allowed to see what's inside THE notebook. Of course, that made everyone curious. Some of our other friends were mad because of that. Fucked up for you bitch! But nobody is ever allowed to take a look inside our... THE notebook.

That's why we are going to reunite Sunday and of course I'm going to take THE notebooks with me. Now we can laugh about those good good memories. Love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment