Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Chillin'

Love love love being lazy (my boyfriend hates it). Especially after a hard day work. I'm often very tired lately because I'm very busy at school. I jump a hole in the air as I passed my exams. Just a a Dutch proverb. So tell me lovely followers, what are your plans for this summer? Are you guys still busy with school or are you already enjoy the spring (or autumn in the southern hemisphere of course) ? I'm soo excited because of my trip to New-Zealand and only 6,5 months to go! Has any of you any experience with New-Zealand? Please tell me your stories, I want to know so much more about this beautiful country! Maybe one of you has some photos to show me?



5 comments:

  1. Very lovely blog<3 and you look beautiful<3 I write a fashion/lifestyle blog, would you like to follow each others? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, that's so sweet<3 Sure, I'll follow you! Love love love your blog!

    ReplyDelete