Friday, April 06, 2012

Review: John Frieda full repair shampoo & conditioner



John Frieda hair products, products that almost everybody love to use for their hair. It's more expensive than hair products like Hairball Essences, Nivea, Garnier or AndrĂ©lon, but you know the rule: the more expensive, the better the quality (mostly). Personally I prefer products without parabens and other ingredients which make your hair dry, like Pure Coconut. But I have to say, this full repair thing of our best man John, works great. And he should know it, because he's a celebrity hairstylist and founder of hair salon and hair product businesses. John developed this new Full Repair line because women are increasingly dyeing, curling and straightening their hair. I dye my hair, sometimes straighten it and I never say no to a full hair repair promise. The scent of the shampoo and conditioner is great, sweet and feminine. After washing my hair with these products my hair feels extremely clean, soft and shiny again, and still smells lovely. Also a big plus, the PR agency of John Frieda claims that their hair products are not -and even not in the past- tested on animals. I love this successful man even more right now.

This line is a great alternative instead of buying expensive salon products. It's affordable, qualitatively, and definitely highly recommended. Maybe in the future I'll buy some more products of John Frieda, but for now I'm happy as can be with my Aussie and Pure Coconut. You can find more information about John Frieda's new Full Repair hairline here.






No comments:

Post a Comment