Sunday, July 08, 2012

Primark time: again

Hey girls,

So today I went to the Primark in Zaandam with my sister, and still I don't have loads of money to spend on clothes and other stuff, but we bought some little things (again) that we liked.

Nails: €1,50
Foundation brush: €2,00
Facial cleansing wipes: €1,50
Slipper socks: €1,50

Handbag: €5,00

Unfortunately it was raining all day, but we survived. So now we are save back home, ready to put on our fake nails and watch American Pie: Reunion.

The Newyorker: €6,95






12 comments:

  1. Ich war vor ein paar Tagen auch bei Primark. Fast hätte ich mir diese Slipper Socks auch gekauft :) Mist, wieso hab ich die nicht gekauft?! Die sind voll styler!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you'd really have to buy the slippers! They feel so soft

      Delete
  2. The foundation brushes are great. I just keep re-buying them. The powder brushes are also very good. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah my sister said the same thing, so I'm going to try it tomorrow!

      Delete
  3. Oooh love the bag and the slippers are so adorable:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog I have just nominated you for the Liebster blog award head over to www.loveontopxo.blogspot.com to check it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love primark face wipes. And I really love those leopard nails!

    makeupbeautyfashionandmore.blogspot.co.uk/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want the nails and the foundation brush! I always pick up some face wipes when I'm in Primark, they work well and they're a bargain! :) x

    beautyimaginarium.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik heb die foundation kwast ook en ik vind hem eigenlijk heel goed haha
    x

    ReplyDelete