Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Review: L'Oreal Mythic Oil

My friends know I’m addicted to beautiful hair and the right hair products to keep it gorgeous. So last week I invited some friends to celebrate my graduation. I was lucky that one of my friends studied fashion, so she knows a lot about these kind of things. She had to fill goody bags at school, and took one of this products for me as a present: Mythic Oil of L’Oreal Professional. This product is definitely one of the best hair products I’ve ever used in my life, and I don’t exaggerate. This stuff is perfect for hair which is a bit dry and frizzy. I always use this after my wash-my-hair-with-Aussie- ritual  on dry hair. It smells lovely, not to sweet but just really pleasant. I think this is because of the the added avocado oil and grape seed oil.  My hair feels incredibly soft after using this Mythic Oil. Oh, and it’s shiny too! The most important thing which makes this oil so great, is that the oil doesn’t make your hair greasy at all. I think this is a important requirement for many people who wants to use oil for their hair. As you can see on the pictures, the oil has a goldish color, which suits the theme of ‘Mythic’. I highly recommend this product to all of you, I’m sure that almost all of the girls will absolutely love this product! I think this product will cost you around €14,- ($17,60 AD) ($21,90 NZD).
Thanks to my lovely friend for giving me this lovely present!

L'Oréal Professional Mythic Oil: Nourishing oil for all hair types with a blend of avocado oil and grape seed oil. It leaves hair instantly more supple, tamed and glossy. Immedately absorbed for a lightweight feel and finish. Depending on hair type, dispense 1 to 2 pumps into your hand and apply to dry or damp hair.




6 comments:

  1. I've never tried it!!
    amazing post!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, love :) !
    You have an amazing blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so nice of your friend to take some of the products for you. They really seem like great products too <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mythic Oil, makes my hair feel loveeeely! Your blog is gorgeous, such a good review xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best hair oil I used so far I really like it. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have herd great reviews on this product & your post has convinced me to try it!

    Laura xx

    http://withlovelaurax.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete