Friday, January 04, 2013

Visiting Auckland

Hi guys!


First of all: I wish you all a happy and healthy 2013. How were your holidays?
A quick update from New Zealand. I'm still alive, and still in New Zealand with (almost) every day beautiful weather and plenty of sunshine. Sunday I'm leaving Hawkes Bay and I''m heading to Auckland to work as an Au Pair for three weeks. So exciting, especially to step in to a whole different family. This blog turns out to become more like a travel blog than a fashion blog, sorry for that.Simply enough have not enough time to write lots of reviews about make up, while nobody care's at here haha. Still I have plenty ideas though, so keep an eye on my blog!
If you want to follow my journey trough New Zealand, you can follow me via THIS LINK <3.

Thanks guys, and I wish you all a lovely weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Wow that weather looks amazing, its complete misery in scotland :( waaah. Happy new year :)

    Justaddicingandsprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing! I am so jealous! Better than rainy London anyday! :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete